A Few Sweet Little Bunnies

Rabbits are always fun to draw. So much can be done with their heads.Ears can be a bit of problem. But with  practice, they become easier to master. Here is what I made in the past. Easter and kawaii bunnies were my inspiration. Because of this, they had been given pastel colors and goofy eyes. Of course, they are purely cartoons and those little things just boost their cuteness. You can always animate or edit them. It will be fun to see them in action. I might make some more of these little guys in the future. But for the time being, just enjoy what is shown here.






The ones shown above are my most favorite. The original bunny I created is the pink one. But for my visitors, I decided to go for other colors. All of them have transparent background. 





No comments:

Post a Comment