Shahrukh Khan Clips to Gifs

I am not much of a movie freak and my favorite actors aren't that many. But one man who in my eyes seems to remain ever green is Shahrukh Khan. I don't understand Indian language. But his movies hinted that it wasn't necessary for me to learn it. But anyways, I have always been quite enchanted by his scenes for which I decided to turn a few of them into gifs. Note that video files are always heavy. Sometimes what looks like a 2 seconds clip turns into 50 frames in animation. That is why, I had to keep these video gifs shorter. You can shorten them even more to turn them into your avatars or icons. Do read the image use rules given on the top.






Whoever came up with the snow globe scene here can be tagged as a genius. It is the dream of many men and women. Imagine dancing like this inside the globe like those miniatures.















Chennai Express
I truly liked the trailer of Srk's latest movie. What is interesting about it is that it has many different clips that can be turned into gifs. This is what you will get below:



From his movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan




Shahrukh Khan Backgrounds

These are some of the backgrounds and banners I created. Feel free to do whatever you want with them, but do make sure you give the king his due respect.





No comments:

Post a Comment