Halloween and Horror Special

Here we will have all the Halloween and horror related gifs. I did not want to separate them. Halloween and horror go hand in hand. 31st October has the most unusual night. Yes, we celebrate it by wearing costumes, partying and going for treats. This tradition has come from the Celtic group. Their neighbors, Druids, had a different view of Halloween. From October 31st to 2nd November, they celebrated death by slaughtering children and worshiping Baal. Doesn't that sound scary? 

Greetings









Just Horror Animations

I haven't created too many horror gifs. Some actually are lost. Their quality deteriorated for which I had to delete them back in time. On my Xanga blog, I preferred to have Halloween related backgrounds more. 

zombieattack
The man here has transparent background. That makes him perfect for hanging anywhere of our choice.





No comments:

Post a Comment