Congratulations Images

Here are some greetings related to congratulations. The first ones are more general. The second section will have all wedding based greetings. Some images might be larger than how they are appearing here. 

Plain


The one below was hardest to make. Movement of the butterflies had to be slow. The animation has been dissolved. But even before that, the butterflies had to be moved in the slowest possible away. That took way too many trials.
I wanted to add more movements. However, the butterfly work made me exhausted. So I decided to keep it as it is. That said, they have inspired me to come up with Eid gifs. I noticed that greetings pertaining to this Islamic festival tends to be very gorgeous looking.
































Wedding Special












No comments:

Post a Comment