Taurus Bull in Glitter

Taurus loves the nature. That is why, the bull and the frame in the picture below have green color. The hearts and purple color in the font represent the qualities of Venus. Yet I decided to include two keywords of this sign to give the image more depth. 

This icons below were done randomly. The glitter colors are of course proving it here. The background is of space. The stars added in it symbolize bull's influence in the sky. 

Now here is a tip, this icon can also be used as a background image. Try it out and you will know what I mean.

This is my girly Taurus image. I just wanted to make something that girls of all ages can use.
Making it took some time, for I wanted to make the image as artistic and mystic as possible. You can add anything to it you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment