Strong Quotes About Almost Everything

Here we have strong quotes turned into gifs. They are on variety of topics, but most of their authors are anonymous. So it wasn't possible to attach any names to the gifs. What is fascinating about them is that they have the ability to answer some of the common questions coming from angry people. 
















When I heard about the brutal rape which took place on 16th December in India last year I felt disgusted. I stayed updated on the matter. To my surprise, the entire incident caused a psychological change in me. I began to think of all abusive boyfriends and players as brothers of Ram Singh rapist. That is why, I created the gif shown above. You can send it to your ex or any other men you believe have been abusive to you. 








The next three are huge. They have been shrunk just here.











No comments:

Post a Comment