Sparkling Objects in Wine Glasses and Bottles

Gifs that show objects in a glass sparkling were very popular around in 2005. They had no specific purpose. They just looked beautiful and mysterious. Somehow they always added some elegance to titles placed next to them. But with time, they have been forgotten. I made a few too. Below are some examples. Working with wine glass is relatively easy. It is all in creativity. So I thought to do some experiments. They finally helped me come up with animated drinks. You will have a look at them also if  you scroll down. Not many tried making sparkling bottles. I tried my hands on that too. The black background has been cut as much as possible so the glasses would fit next to anything.


.







The ship in the bottle was supposed to be completely glittery. The work is actually done. But only because of the black background, it is not visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment